Aug 10, 2014

[twitter] 2014.08.06-08 - Ryoga

2014.08.06


Jin Machine's Kimurin. We're getting along well. pic.twitter.com/me5siGtnRn

Watch out when you're using the escalators on the platform at the Marunouchi line at Shinjuku san-choume. Cicadas are preparing an ambush. They're all going "beebee" and scaring the people walking pass them. "What foolish people, it would be ok if we scream and shout now! We'll be ruling them all! Gahaha!", in that kind of spirit. These cicadas are terrific. That's a dictatorship. They're excited. Me? The cicadas don't concern me much. I hate cicadas.

It's suffocating. Looks like I'm going mad.

When you go mad from tension, distinguishing between good and evil becomes somewhat vague. Also because the most horrible things feel like the best things. Therefore, I will catch a cicada with my hands and give the cicada a kiss. Gachu~ 

2014.08.07

Tomorrow we will already depart to Taiwan. So scary.

 Today's work is done. In the morning we'll be heading to Taiwan. It'll be over when I sleep. I won't sleep. I won't sleep.

Well, I should sleep, probably. I believe that TOMO-sensei will come to my house to wake me up.

Are there any rare fellows living near Kawasaki Shiritsu Taira Chuugaku?

 Where is the typhoon right now? Might it be that the airplane is rushing towards it? Is this foolish? Are we flying? Are we made flying?

By the way, the place where we have our live in Taiwain is stupidly huge, like the scale of tens of thousands of people. I'm gonna dive into the guests seating, therefore I'm sorry if you won't be hearing from me.

Akuro [no oka], Yurameki, they haven't lost a bit of their brilliance.

[...] Well, I'm tired. I'll drown in piano [music?]. Let's lose the sleepiness.

I wonder if the moment I'll arrive in Taiwan I will be surrounded by men completely dressed in black saying "Welcome back, young master! Well then, let's get back to the boss' quarter!! ...... N-no way, has... has the young master lost his memory? Th-that... that.. Eeeh, anyway, let's go! We are in need of the young master's power!! The boss is waiting!!"

I have received this Kis-My-Ft2 album from a fan. It's good. pic.twitter.com/CYhO0baz9C


2014.08.08

Because I'm afraid I'll get sunburnt at the live I should maybe wear something like that. pic.twitter.com/KqQOPqbNF4

I was thinking that I would want to shoot a PV for Mosaic in the SEX Museum in the Netherlands, but since that would be somewhat too stereotypical it would be boring. It would probably also fit Ranshido°C. Well, or maybe Jagan?

It's crowded [on the road] to Narita, we'll never reach it. We're on the low tempo road now.

Who's KIRIMI-chan? .. Is it like "KILLING ME"? Or is it a fish? Now I want to eat sushi.

[...]

I'd like to start Sanrio Ryoga Land. The main character will be Killingme-chan. It will be a character sporting a kitchen knife. Someone draw it. Please. I want to create many characters.

Beautiful Kaihin Makuhari pic.twitter.com/E2Kv9vY3R2

I'm tired now.

 I would like to go to Chiba New town as it is. The Hokusou line was quite expensive, wasn't it?

Narita airport is as lovely as always.

 I want to drink beer.

Goodbye Japan. Here I come, Taiwan. pic.twitter.com/gLTnt4A4aA

Showering and going to bed is exhausting. I'll go to sleep while being drawn in by Keigo Higashino-kun's new book. pic.twitter.com/446JDY2kB7
 
Overseas? Open air? During the day? This doesn't make sense at all, I'm just really confused. Taiwan, Let's turn this into the greatest festival! Let's die with the will to die, ne.

I should sleep now, but I've been struck with an idea for a song. But I'll sleep now. AVAYON











0 Comments:

Post a Comment