Aug 9, 2014

[twitter] 2014.08.09 - Reita, Ruki, Aoi

Reita started twitter today! (・ω・)
You can find him here: @gazette05Reita 

Reitas profile:
Without following anything not related to the GazettE, I'll pursue a one-sided tweeting style. Thanks for having me.  



Reita: I started twitter!
Reita: Twitter is really really scary!

Reita: We ROCK!! Thanks for having me! Because I have no idea how long I will keep this up, don't get your hopes up too much, that's forbidden!

Reita: I passed 10'000 [followers]! For the first time in my life I have been expected!

Reita: I have no idea how to use this [twitter] app!

Ruki: You should really change that phone of yours already, man!

 Reita: @RUKItheGazettE Apologize to my phone!

Reita: Already broke through 20'000 [followers]! I'm thankful! Therefore I'll take my proteins now!

Reita: More people from overseas have followed me than I would have expected. Hello!!

Reita: I wanted to wait and see how I get 30'000 followers here but... I'm tired! For the first time in my life, I'm tired!

Reita: I'm doing some work at home right now, but I decided to go to bed! Watch out everyone! When I wake up and there are 100'000'000 [followers] what should I do (laugh) I'm scared of waking up!


AOI EDIT

As some of you may now already, Aoi updates his twitter profile from time to time, leaving short messages despite not really tweeting anymore. Here's one he posted recently:


Aoi: How was Ruki's cosmetics exhibition and the SONY store? ^_^ I want to go as well _(:3 」 ∠)_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment