Sep 16, 2014

[blog] 2014.09.16 - TOMO

I will certainly translate all the BORN tweets from the past week as soon as I can! ;-;
Until then, here you have TOMO's blog entry about the EU tour :)
Sorry, I never got around to do it after all and I guess now it's too late for that anyways orz I'm sorry!
-----------------------------------


EU Tour '14 -THE RAMPAGE-

Moscow, Helsinki, Munich, Wroclaw, Hamburg, Cologne, Paris, to everyone in Europe, thank you!

It was a great pleasure to see the power of everyone having fun with all their heart even during songs they might not have known.

I was really surprised about all that underwear being thrown on stage (laugh)

Every time we are doing a live overseas I'm just thinking "music really crosses all borders".

I also want to thank all the staff and helping people who made it possible to do the lives under the very best circumstances!

I don't know when we will be able to go back to Europe but I'm looking forward to see you all again somewhere!

Every music can all go spread out to the world!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment