Sep 14, 2014

BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Paris

I hate going to Paris >_>
No really, this city always puts my nerves to the test... >_>

Nevertheless, I was looking forward to the tour final a lot!

When we arrived it was around 13:00 or 14:00. The queue wasn't that long at that time, but that didn't mean anything. It felt like every new person who arrived just went to front and lined up right there. It was quite bullshitty. I didn't know what to expect of the French fans, since it was my first French live ever (except for the Golden Bomber live at Japan Expo, but you can't really count that one..).
Well, let's say that they didn't really leave a good impression on me. Apart from Hamburg we had a lot more fun with the German fans! :) Most of those guys rocked ☺

We waited with our Swiss friends Claudia, Lizzy and Steffi and it was really strange to speak Swiss German again after a week of only speaking German XD It felt quite funny lol.


Well, after entrance started we did our best to get a good spot and we were more or less able to go to 2nd row ;_;


Lycaon played first so it was clear we wouldn't stay there for long XD
And a really huge guy stood next to me ;_; I'm aways really really unlucky when it comes to good spots orz

We still had fun during Lycaon. Zero was directly in front of us and I was really starting to like him more and more after that week. He has kind of a mysterious aura about him, and really pretty eyes. I really liked that.

Yuuki had a red velvet sofa on stage today, next to his small table that he also had during the German shows :D
I think he really liked that. He often sat down on it and sprawled out on it etc etc. During Kuchibeni he had a broken mirror in his hand and a bright red lipstick in the other and he painted his lips in the beginning of the song.

After they finished their setlist it was BORN time again. For the last time.

Aah, this is so painful.

Well, setlist first:

-SE-
1. Extremely Waltz
2. THE STALIN
3. SKIN
4. Devilish of the punk
5. SATISFACTION?
-interlude-
6. ProudiA
7. BLASTED ANIMALS
-random- Country roads, take me home...
8. RADICAL HYSTERIA
9. 鴉
10. BREAKTHROUGH
11. DEMONS
-en-
1. more Deep
2. RADICAL HYSTERIA (with Lycaon)

The setlist was the same as in Cologne, but the setlist was always quite the same so I didn't expect any surprises :)

I was giving my everything at that live. The thought that this would be the last time for a while that I would see them... that was horrible.
During ProudiA I was just crying and crying and I almost couldn't stop and it was so hard to smile again when they started playing BLASTED ANIMALS just afterward, but I tried my best.

I don't remember where exactly that was, but at one point, when they had a short break on stage and everyone was shouting their names, I went "RYOGA, KAKATTEKOI YO!!" as loud as I could and LOL... Ryoga grinned the prettiest and cutest grin I had ever seen in my entire life and I got a thumbs up from him and K haha ;~;♥ For this moment alone it paid off to go to Paris ;~; I wish those pictures would never fade from my mind...

Well, after BLASTED ANIMALS, they had a short break again and Ryoga sat down to drink some water when he suddenly... out of nowhere... started to sing "Country roads, take me home..." in Japanese.

"Country Road kono michi zutto yukeba
ano machi ni tsuzuiteru ki ga suru Country road

Hitoribocchi... arigatou"

The crowd was clapping along and he was singing acapella and aah so beautiful ;~;

The peace sign during BREAKTHROUGH didn't work as well as it did in Germany XD Ryoga tried, but I didn't see anyone going ✌ :(

After DEMONS it was already encore time and May and I screamed our lungs out... I don't know if French people don't shout for encore but the encore shouts were really small >_>

Well, of course they reappeared anyway! :3

And... oh dear... they played more Deep!! MORE DEEEEEP!! That's one of my absolute favourite songs!! Q___Q I was so so so happy!! I could still cry over it and die.

Then Ryoga was like "Now let's shout for this cool band called Lycaon" and everyone went "Ly-ca-on, Ly-ca-on!". The first one to reappear was Satoshi and everyone else came out too, except for Yuuki. So Ryoga animated us to shout for Yuuki and when he appeard on stage he was wearing a pinkish, lilac, black yukata with a flower pattern and a pink ribbon on the back. He looked very cute :)

And then they played Saba again, whoohoo!! Well, BORN played and Lycaon members were jumping around stage and randomly shouting "SUCK MY DICK OR DEATH" in whichever microphone was nearest lol.

During the very last song I banged my head on an ellbow of a non-headbanger, just above my eye... outch. I was wondering when I'd get some battlefield injury, but who could have known that it would be during the very last song of the tour LOL.

Ah. And then it was over.

The bands were both enthusiastic about promising us to come back to Europe, so I really really hope they will come back soon ;~;

Before that, May and I will certainly go back to Japan, probably for BORN's anniversary live next year. We don't know yet if we also want to tour with them in Japan, but, who knows. Gotta save lots of money before that~

So, the tour is over now, and on Tuesday we will have to go back to work and live our boring lives.

I'm so thankful for everything I have experienced during this week, for all the memories, for the friendships made and deepened, for all the fun at the lives. I couldn't be more happy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment