Sep 8, 2014

BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Munich

Yesterday was the BORN x Lycaon live in Munich (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

May and I took the train in the morning and arrived at around 13:30 at Munich main station and went straight to the hotel. After getting ready we met our friends and headed to the venue.


I took as few things as possible with me but it's still heavy ヽ(´o`;


May in the train ^-^ She's so cute ♡

Waiting for the entrance was really relaxed, until it started to rain! D: It was pouring for about an hour or so!! Everyone got super wet, but we were sooo lucky because our friends were there with their car! I was so thankful we could spend that time inside the car ;~;


Soon enough it was time to enter the venue and I went to hand our first present for Ryoga to the staff ヽ(・∀・)ノ


The girl there was really nice and I was glad I found the right place to hand over the present.

After that I went to look for my friends since I lost them during entrace...
found them again in second row on kamite where we stayed during BORN's turn.


BORN were awesome! Of course!
The setlist was as follows:

-SE-
1. THE STALIN
2. SKIN
3. Devilish of the punk
4. DEMONS
-interlude-
5. ProudiA
6. BLASTED ANIMALS
7. RADICAL HYSTERIA
8. 鴉
9. BREAKTHROUGH
10. SATISFACTION?
-en-
1. ケミカルロマンス


They played Devilish which made me super happy ;~; The setlist was awesome in general!!

The interlude before ProudiA was so beautiful! Ryoga is such a talented musician, full of genuine emotion and a wonderful, pure voice. He's gotten so much better, too, compared to a few years ago.

ProudiA itself made me cry. Even though I actually don't like the song do much.
The fact that they were genuinely surprised to get an encore as the first band who played that night was soo cute. I'm glad we started shouting for an encore because they came on stage again and played ケミカルロマンス for us!! >w<

After BORN's turn we went to the back and calmed down a little. We bought a ton of BORN's merch (whatever wasn't sold out yet and whatever we didn't own yet anyways). We enjoyed Lycaon from afar and took it easy since they aren't our honmei.

Well, at some point we saw a cute someone mingling with the crowd and didn't have much attention left for Lycaon after that but it was worth it. So freakin much.

Now we're in Hamburg waiting for the second live!! Can't wait! Touring is so much fun!!


See you soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment