Jul 7, 2013

NEW GETS (〃^∇^)

What we got in the mail this week ^-^ 

Grieva Full Course Box - Ains Online Shop Limited Edition 



Grieva "Saigo no bansan" Online Shop Edition


Couldn't really listen to the new single yet, and also didn't have time to watch the DVD yet ;~;"
I watched the PV already though, and I really liked it ^-^
And yes, it really did remind me of Dir en grey (Myaku) but I guess that's what I love about it anyway www


 
 Grieva "Haikei, itoshi no ××××-sama e, boku dake wo aishite kudasai, HOKA WA HITSUYOU NAI, akarui mirai ni hikari nado gozaimasen, nekura na boku dake aishite kudasai, sore de wa, HAJIMEMASU, hai." Live DVD

I've wanted to buy this DVD for ages... finally took the chance and ordered it together with the other stuff ♥
 

BORN - MOTHER


BORN's new single! ^-^ I liked it a lot better than HONESTY! I especially loved track two!


hide TRIBUTE SPIRITS III
(R-shitei, Kiryu, BORN, Grieva)


Not a hide fan, but I like some of his songs. We mainly bought this because May loves hide and because there are quite many beloved bands on there ^-^
Kiryu's version of Pink Spider is really awesome! Totally different than the original, but awesome!
And I also think that BORN did a really good job with ever free.
I probably won't ever listen to A's version of EYES LOVE YOU again though... didn't like this at all...
All in all, it was really a CD worth buying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment