Jan 2, 2015

[twitter] 02.01.2015 - Ryoga

Ryoga did a Q&A session on his twitter today~♥
Translated some of the cute/interesting ones. Have fun~



Q: Ryoga-san, do you like guys??? I mean, like, Tsuzuku-san, or Tsuzuku-san or Tsuzuku-san (´-`).。oO(
A: When you happen to fall in love with a human being, the concept of being a guy or a girl doesn't really matter anymore, right?

Q: Do you like children?
A: I like them but recently I'm really annoyed that there are so many stupid parents.

Q: What plans do you have with Tsuzuku-san? ( ˙-˙ )✌️
A: I don't know yet when I will meet him for the first time this year.

Q: Do you believe that Freemasons exist?
A: I guess. This world is full of darkness.

Q: Tsuzuku-san is really an ikemen, right! ٩( 'ω' )و
A: That's right ٩( 'ω' )و

Q: If Tsuzuku-san would confess to you, would that become OK for you?
A: Yeah, it would be OK, or should I say it would already be OK.

Q: Is Kifumi-san fine? (´・ω・`)?
A: Yeah, he's fine. He also sent me a Happy New year LINE!

Q: Tsuzuku-san is really nice, ne, as expected (*´ч ` *) In what way has he replied to this picture?
A: A convo consisting only of emojis and stamps.


Q: Do you prefer having your name called in death voice or sakigoe? ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱
A: What was sakigoe again?
[T/N: sakigoe = calling a bandmember in a cutesy, high-pitched voice. Protip: don't do this at a BORN live...]

Q: Do you prefer chocolate or strawberry? What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
A: Chocolate.

Q: Have you talked to Riuki-san recently?
A: I went out to have dinner with him the other day.

Q: What kind of behaviour do you like in a girl? What kind of fetish do you have? (・_・;? *dokidoki*
A: When she's thinking. When I look at the back of her head I end up wanting to shake her. I wonder if that counts as a fetish.

Q: If you could have a live somewhere overseas, what kind of live would you want to do? (-ω- ?)
A: I think it would be awesome to sing Son Of A Bitch in Australia surrounded by the perfect night sky.

Q: Have you visited a shrine together with the members on New Year (^O^)?
A: Yep.

Q: Is there something that makes you happy when you eat it? ✡(◎°〜°◎)✡
A: I thought that Häagen Dazs' Chocolate Brownie was awesome.

Q: Please tell us the secret of your cuteness ♡
A: I am always just myself, there's no secret or something.

Q: What's your favourite kind of perfume? Lady's!!
A: I think Gaultier is nice, for no special reason.

Q: If you had plans for a date with Tsuzuku-san and your girlfriend, who would have priority? ( ˇωˇ )
A: I'd have fun with everyone.

Q: What do you like more, cats or dogs?
A: I cannot possibly choose.

Riuki: Do you love me?
Ryoga: I looove you (>_<)/
Riuki: I only want to love you forever


------------------

And a cute one by K:

K: I have too many things to do, my head is a punk band!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment